Dean's Chiropractic Center is dedicated to promoting health and wellness to the community of Greensburg and its surrounding areas. Operated by Dr. Rhonda Dean, our clinic utilizes the most modern technology in patient diagnostics and assessments, as well as the latest innovations in chiropractic technique to deliver unsurpassed quality healthcare. Dr. Dean and the rest of the staff have dedicated themselves to promoting chiropractic care and the limitless list of benefits that result from being under care.
Patients of Dean's Chiropractic Center can be assured of recieving quality, one-on-one care. As a Life Chiropractic Graduate, Dr. Dean is extensively trained in the latest and most modern advances available in the chiropractic profession.
If you are new to our site, please feel free to browse our pages which are full of information about chiropractic and the health benefits of being under care. There is information available to all those visitors looking to discover and learn more about chiropractic and a wellness lifestyle. If at any time, you may have questions or comments for us, please do not hesitate to contact our office either by email at DeansChiropractic@gmail.com or call us today at (724) 836- 7246. We look forward to hearing from you.
Problems that Dean's Chiropractic Can Remedy Once and for All
There are numerous conditions and injuries that originate with spinal subluxation, which is a misalignment of the spine. Some of those conditions, which respond well to chiropractic treatment, include:
- Auto Accidents
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Treatments and Techniques Used by Dean's Chiropractic Center
The experienced chiropractors at Dean's Chiropractic use non-invasive treatments to alleviate a number of painful conditions—especially back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain—as a means to improve overall health. Some of the treatment methods used include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments reduce and eliminate pain and other health problems for patients of all ages.
- Kinesiology uses muscle resistance in a painless, effective method to detect and treat health problems.
- Lumbar Disc Decompression is a painless method of spinal decompression that relieves pressure caused by herniated spinal discs.
- Physiotherapy is used to enhance other chiropractic treatments, especially as a rehabilitative aid.
- Kinesio Taping is a rehabilitative technique which provides muscle and joint stability while promoting the body’s own natural healing process.
- Therapeutic Exercises are gentle exercises that your chiropractor will teach you to do on your own to sustain the benefits of your chiropractic care and promote overall health.
- X-rays are a diagnostic tool used when your chiropractor notices certain indicators that a serious condition or injury has occurred that merits further examination.
Chiropractic Care and Living Well
Wellness simply means that the body is in ideal condition for normal function. When your approach to health begins with wellness, your chiropractor will search for any underlying disturbance that may be causing problems—or that may create problems in the future—and initiate any adjustments that will optimize conditions for normal function. This approach encourages natural healing and minimizes the need for invasive treatment. When the body is working as it should, it can often heal on its own.
If you live with acute or chronic pain, Dean's Chiropractic Center provides a means to not only alleviate the pain, but to help you achieve your maximum level of health and wellness so that you will not only feel better, but enjoy life more fully. Our chiropractic center offers the most up-to-date treatments available in the field.
If You Suffer from Pain in Greensburg, PA, Dean's Chiropractic Center Is Your Path to Living Pain-Free
Dean's Chiropractic Center and Greensburg chiropractor, Dr. Rhonda M. Dean, D.C. provide a specialized family wellness practice that helps patients overcome neck and back pain, headaches, auto accident injuries, sports injuries, and other sources of pain. Through the correction of spinal misalignment's, our chiropractic practice provides a pathway to freedom from pain and a better quality of living. If you are living with acute or chronic pain and haven’t tried chiropractic care, call (724) 836-7246 for more information or to set an appointment.
Dean's Chiropractic Center is conveniently located at
1225 S. Main St. Suite #201
Greensburg, PA 15601
Phone: (724) 836-7246
Fax: (724) 219-3034